Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Brazil - Pão de Açúcar

Mirante de Dona Marta
Sugar Loaf. Not exactly what I see when I look at the two giant hills beside each other! I see...
A fish.
FISH
An elephant.
ELEPHANT
And my personal favorite, a stretching cat.
CAT
They should've named it "Gato Esticado".
Anyways, Pão de Açúcar was awesome! It's a huge tourist attraction, so there was a lot of things to do besides just riding the cable cars up to the top. They had restaurants, stores, photo ops, and trails all over the hills. So fun! We went on a fairly clear day, so we really enjoyed the views.
DSC_0260
DSC_0262
DSC_0333
IMG_1857 (2)
DSC_0348
Wandering through some bamboo!
IMG_1915 (2)
IMG_1916 (2)
DSC_0358
Why yes, that is a seflie stick. And they are actually super convenient, we used it ALL THE TIME. I'm never going back to asking strangers to take our picture. Pshhh.
IMG_1863 (2)
If you don't own a pair of Haviannas then your shoe game's all wrong. Just FYI.
DSC_0300
IMG_1950
Sitting with my amazing mom and letting my achey feet take a break. I am so grateful we were able to afford this trip to Brazil to be with all our relatives and friends!
DSC_0316

Read about our other Brazil adventures here:

No comments:

Post a Comment