Saturday, January 24, 2015

Brazil - Ubatuba Boat Ride

The best, absolute BEST part of our week at the beach was the boat ride we went on. Erly (air-lee) met up with us on Ubatuba beach and took us on one heck of an awesome adventure. Ubatuba beach is full of islands, so we boated around to not only hard to reach coastal beaches, but also to some secluded island beaches. I can't even tell you how surreal it was. This is me, on vacation. On a boat. Heading to a beach on an island. WHAT. This is something you see in movies but never actually do. Maybe I'm talking it up a bit much, I don't know. But to me, it was an awesome experience and I can't thank Erly enough for letting us go!
DSC_0180a
DSC_0164
McKay and I with our sand cathedral. I don't think it's a thing to make sand castles in Brazil... Because we sure got a lot of strange looks. 
DSC_0250a
Shell hunting. We brought home so many beach souvenirs!
PicMonkey Collage
We found a rock. So we jumped off it.
DSC_0232a
DSC_0234a
DSC_0235a
These were especially fun to take! Notice there isn't a good one of me though, I just couldn't figure it out haha
PicMonkey Collage2
Here's my favorite beach we visited. It was so green and beautiful!
DSC_0256a
DSC_0197
DSC_0191
IMG_1548
PicMonkey Collage3
DSC_0169
DSC_0260a
IMG_1539a
And here's an honorary mention to the most delicious smoothies in the history of smoothies. Thank you Erly for a great day and delicious smoothies!
IMG_1750

Read about our other Brazil adventures here:

No comments:

Post a Comment