Thursday, December 8, 2016

Rio - Pão de Acucar

img_5021
This is one of my favorite places in Rio because there is so much to do! The two Sugar Loaf hills are huge, and there's lots to do on them. There's museums, lots of walking/hiking trails, helicopter rides (next trip haha), cafes, shops, and other activities. I wanted to be on top of Sugar Loaf to watch the sunset, so we made sure to get there early enough to play around before the sunset.
McKay and I pretended to write our names on this wall. The available pens were totally out of ink and there wasn't really any room anyways.
img_5091
The sunset was beautiful!
img_3247
img_5113
img_5109
img_5102
img_3261
The absolute best part of wandering around Pão de Acucar was FEEDING SOME MONKEYS.
*Disclaimer, I honestly did NOT see the "Don't feed the monkeys" signs until after the fact. I'm totally serious. I mean, if I had actually thought about it, I could assume that no, you're not supposed to feed the animals. But, we walked past a group of people and found out they were feeding the monkeys and well... one track mind. haha. The thought to not feed them didn't even come to me!*

[gallery ids="3334,3332" type="rectangular"]

[gallery ids="3287,3293,3310" type="rectangular" orderby="rand"]
All of us together! We had such an awesome time on our sibling trip.
img_5040

[gallery ids="3331,3318" type="rectangular" orderby="rand"]

[gallery ids="3323,3285" type="rectangular"]
img_5178
img_5184

Check out our other Brazil Adventures:

São Paulo

Rio - Pao de Acucar

Rio - Cristo Redentor

Rio

Riviera Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment