Thursday, December 8, 2016

Brazil - Riviera Beach

The beaches in Brazil are AMAZING. Honestly. I just can't get enough! They're sunny, the water is warm, the vendors have the best things, and I'm always there with my favorite people. We visited Riviera Beach. One of my mom's best friends owns a beach condo there, and we got to stay for a night.
Riviera Beach is synonymous with HEAVEN.
img_3538
img_3548
We went during the week so there was almost nobody there. Score! The guys had a great time playing this paddle game. I have no idea what it's called but we see it all over the place on the beaches in Brazil.
img_5493
[gallery ids="3434,3435,3436,3437" type="square" columns="2"]
Corn on the beach is one of my favorite things!! Anyone who isn't Brazilian or hasn't been to Brazil to try it probably thinks it sounds gross, but it's SO GOOD. Hot corn on the beam. Mmmm...
img_0285
img_0292
img_0297
The condo we stayed in also had a pool. So we took James into the water for the first time! It was very anti-climactic. I don't think he even cared or noticed hahaha. He was definitely interested in the luscious green bush along the poolside. But the water? No big deal. haha
img_5486
It was also James's first time at a beach! But both days we headed out, he slept most of the time! Next time we go to Brazil he will have so much fun in the sand and water :) Here he is all bundled up and napping away, an excellent beach activity in my opinion.
[gallery ids="3428,3430" type="rectangular"]
img_3592
Riviera beach was full of these awesome pink shells!! I brought back probably like 4 dozen of them haha. McKay and I just went wandering up and down the sand picking them up.
img_5847
The guys were watching some football before heading out to the beach. Look at that adorable little baby!!!
img_3534

Check out our other Brazil Adventures:

São Paulo

Rio - Pao de Acucar

Rio - Cristo Redentor

Rio

Riviera Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment