Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Lisa Falls Hike

I don't think this even counts as a hike haha. It was listed as being 1/4 mile to the falls, but I think it was more like 400 steps. If we had older kids, the would've LOVED this adventure. There was so much to do and check out! The falls didn't really leave a river, it was more like a wide, shallow, creek. So there was endless fun in exploring the rocks, bushes, bugs, boulders, etc.
IMG_7211
IMG_3088.JPG
All James is interested in is tasting everything he can get his hands on! I definitely looking forward to the days he won't immediately put everything in his mouth haha.
IMG_7253
We had a great time jumping around the boulders. We went late in the day when McKay was off work, so it was a good thing the hike was so short since we didn't have a whole lot of time. If we ever settle in Utah (which I reeeeeally hope we don't) I'll have to remember this place to take our kids exploring :)
IMG_7237

No comments:

Post a Comment