Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Idaho Weekend

We spent a weekend up in Idaho for a niece's baby blessing. We had a lot of fun while there! After checking into our hotel we hopped into the pool! This was, without a doubt, the highlight of the trip according to James. haha. He is such a little fish!
We took James into a pool when he was 3 months when we were in Brazil, he didn't seem too excited, but he also didn't dislike it. haha he was pretty indifferent. Then again, he was super young, so he probably didn't even realize he was in water.
WELL.
His love for water cannot be contained. haha He already squeals, kicks, and wiggles for joy when we give him a bath. Well, getting to play in a giant bath tub made him ECSTATIC. Smiling, splashing, squealing, laughing, kicking, etc. He also loved the hot tub! It made me SO happy to see. McKay and I love water and swimming. I wanted James to know how to float/swim by the time he was 18 months. I looked into baby swim classes, but I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing those prices... haha. Luckily I found a website that has all the lesson plans, steps, and even certificates for teaching your baby how to be safe in water! I am in no way a certified teacher, but at least now I know the best way to help him learn what to do in water. We started with the first lesson (you can do it in the bathtub) the day I found the website.
ANYWAYS. Here's some photos and videos of our time in the pool and hot tub :)
[gallery ids="4012,4013" type="rectangular"]
[gallery ids="4014,4015" type="rectangular"]
IMG_4286
[gallery ids="4016,4025" type="rectangular"]
[wpvideo zHbleIb6]
IMG_4301

No comments:

Post a Comment