Friday, May 12, 2017

Suspension Bridge Hike

Last month I joined some other moms who love hiking and we hiked up to the Bear Canyon Suspension Bridge. It was so fun! I met some great moms and of course had a blast trying to rock the bridge as hard as I could (sorry to the one mom who was scared of the bridge and looking at me like I was insane when I started to rock it on purpose...). The hike was easy and short. And apparently there's a second suspension bridge further up the trail, but James was super tired so I headed back to the car. McKay and I might go check out the second bridge later, we'll see!
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
[gallery ids="4171,4169" type="rectangular"]
IMG_0184
The whole group! Can you find me? I blame the gymnast/monkey side of me. Once again I got some crazy stares from a few other moms.... I was actually planning on standing on the railing but they were already counting down until the photo was snapped so I just stopped there hahaha. It's probably a good thing, some of those moms may have had a heart attack.
IMG_0189

No comments:

Post a Comment