Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday Beach Trip

This lovely lady turned 22 this month!  
 So we headed to the coast for a girls day at the beach! It was a blast. There was sandwiches, hot cocoa, window shopping, tide pools, lots of laughing, jumping pictures, handstands, u-turns, some intense snapchat action, and even a visit to Thor's Well. So fun!
 Mmm. Hello Oregon coast! <3 
Apparently millions of these purple jelly fish washed up onto the west coast. I'm not sure why. They do add an aspect beauty to the coastline but it's sad seeing so many of them washed up!
   
Chandler, Halsey, Kayla, McKenna 
Raise your hand (and leg) if you love the beach!
 Of course Chan cut herself within the first 15 minutes hahaha. 
               
The best napkin dispensers in town.   
           
McKenna summoning Thor to his well!    

[wpvideo fL05dm44]
 
Delicious hot chocolate!
I gave McKenna some potted succulents and cacti for her birthday! Of the few I gave her, these were my favorite :) One stays with me and the other with her. Instead of friendship bracelets, we've got friendship succulents! The idea was sort of spur of the moment as I was potting, and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with my sentimental cuteness. I'm normally not that good hahaha **pats myself on the back**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment