Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions

I've always written these down in my journal, but I also always forget.

So, I'm going to blog my resolutions, for 2 reasons:
1. I will see them more often here than I will my journals.
2. Other people will see them, therefore, I will do them.

Alright, here we go:

1. Get an internship for coaching gymnastics.

2.  Experience more. i.e. get out and DO things. Experience where I'm at as best I can, try new things, explore, discover.

3. Hike to at least 2 mountain peaks with McKay.

4. Meal plan. This is something I've tried again and again but I never keep it up. Well, this year I want to make it a habit!

5. Play a Piano/Violin duet with McKay (if he'll agree to it) 

6. Call one of my close friends or family members a week.

7. Start another garden!


Bring it on, 2014.


1 comment: