Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bogger ->> Wordpress

Hey all,

So for months now I've been trying and trying to change the layout and design of my blog, and for some reason, Blogger would just not have it! So, after countless attempts to email customer support didn't help and even getting help from other random tech-savvy bloggers, you can guess I was pretty annoyed. I decided it was time to move on. So, I'm switching the blog over to WordPress. (It was a fairly easy process, if anyone wants to know how, just ask me! Or go here http://www.labnol.org/internet/switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress/9707/ . I'd suggest the option with the XML template, it's the only one that worked for me.)

So the new blog domain is: http://ourcupofcoffey.wordpress.com/

So all my blog posts and comments and such transferred over perfectly, but the one thing that this process does not transfer over is anyone who is publicly following the blog. So if you were subscribed/following THIS blog I'd appreciate it if you headed over to the new WordPress blog and subscribed/followed that one. The next few posts I do I will probably post to both Blogger and WordPress, just to make the transition a bit easier.

I'm still learning the ropes for WordPress, but I'm willing to learn since I will FINALLY be able to edit my layout and design. Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment