Wednesday, October 1, 2014

{ Universal Studios }

Both of the days we spent at Universal Studios we went to Harry Potter World. Priorities, man. But I promise we did do more than just obsess over all-things-magical! ...Although Harry Potter World was honestly the best part of Universal Studios hands down. Just sayin'.

See look, here we are squeezing 6 people into one telephone booth!

DSC_0420

Oh wait. That was in the "London--King's Cross Station" part of the park. Soooo still Harry Potter World but whatever. Anyways, you can see McKay, Andy, and Nick in the front, then the person in the stripes is me and the pink next to me is Katelyn. Where's Vanessa? She's standing ON TOP of the phone on the inside. Also, it was probably 100* outside, so the inside of the telephone booth was like a sauna. I'm sweating just thinking about it.

Here's everyone but my dad and I on the craziest roller coaster there! Nick and Andy are in the front row, then Vanessa and Katelyn, and my Mom and McKay. My dad and I hung back to take pictures.

DSC_0432

There was this cool looking fountain we saw, so we all went up to take a picture in front of it. And then it spit water all over the place just because it felt like it.

DSC_0127

DSC_0126  I love this picture of my dad, who took the "tourist" look to a whole new level by putting his towel under his hat. *slow clap*

DSC_0148

There were these silly word/thought bubbles all around Toon Town, and we took pictures in front of most of them. These two were my favorite. Mostly because Vanessa got sick on rides 95% of the time and my parents are just so happy together.

DSC_0160

DSC_0149

As I've mentioned before, the water rating rides were some of our favorites. Here's some pictures of us riding the one in Islands of Adventure! Vanessa and I before:

DSC_0196

Vanessa and I after:

DSC_0201

Nick won the contest for who was the most soaked (even though we were all dripping wet)DSC_0198

DSC_0199

Look at me cowering over onto McKay as we approach that stream of water...DSC_0223

DSC_0225

I don't know what's going on here, but I love it.

DSC_0327

The whole clan:

DSC_0468

And lastly, my dad all tuckered out:

IMG_7924

1 comment: