Monday, August 19, 2013

Life, Lately

We're happy.
So, so happy.

Life lately... has been wonderful. We're just here in Utah, doin' the married thing. And what a blessing it's been! We've been going on lots of adventures and we have our biggest adventures planned for the end of the month. In a few day's we'll drive to California to spend a few days at the beach with my side of the family, then we'll be heading up to Idaho to spend a few days with McKay's side of the family. I AM SO EXCITED. We are definitely ready for a vacation.

Since I like pictures more than talking, here are some shots of our latest adventures together :)

We hiked Squaw Peak

My family came in town and we watched Andy and Vanessa run the Dirty Dash


We went on lots of dates!

And climbed up Bridal Veil Falls
I cannot emphasize how much I LOVE TO CLIMB!

This hike was especially fun, I wanted to go back the next day and do it again! I would do it everyday if I could. I LOVED IT


 

My family came in town again
 

And we tried to take a normal family picture
And then finally got one
Also, Jess is part of the family.

We went camping for Pioneer Day
How appropriate

And lastly, we have way too much food

Look at all those tomatoes.... Which I made 2 1/2 quarts of Pico de Gallo with!
Mmmm Jalapenos! 

Basically, this summer has been super fun! We've managed to make some friends in our ward (Yay! We're not so awkward after all!), and we also see family a lot it seems. With only two weeks left, we're cramming what's left of our summer in.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DO YOU GET THE FAMILY PICS?! Mike always has his camera out, but we never see any of the pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make my dad send them to me! Or I just plug his camera into our computer before they leave. Want me to email the ones I have to you?? Give me your email!

    ReplyDelete